*K A R M A*



How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. ~Wayne Dyer
In TOO many instances, I've always had something hit me out the blue..without much time to think, I ALLOW it to go over my head.. Only in a FEW instances did I react without thinking things through. Growing up, I hated the saying "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", because I did RIGHT by so many, just for them to continue doing me WRONG..like I use to feel like that was the weirdest saying ever!  My thing was this--If you know I treated you right overall, why can't you return it?? I didn't blatantly start mistreating folks..I just stopped caring; and thats a tad bit worse in my eyes. Minus known flaws, I'm a good person, and I've learned how to deal with those who are the polar opposite of me. I started praying, attending church more (even fasting)...because I really wanted to start treating the people  who wronged me, better. I just find satisfaction in being the bigger person now... it's NOT EASY...but I like what I'm building over here... so don't judge me if I slip up.. just pardon my back.. as I tend to the remainder of my blueprint.. I'm on some new stuff.. Not easy, But I'm liking the results..

Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves. ~Proverb
-- The best way to WIN, is by not attempting to do so... In the end, the righteous prevails.. and that's all that matters. Who would you rather fight a battle for you?? Your own choice of words/actions, or God??? I choose God anyday. With Him before me, WHO can be against me?? Might as well join me...no sense in fighting an unecessary battle.. ;-) I think I'd make a pretty good teammate.
 And Revenge is for Sucka's , its a gratifying feeling to simply watch them dig their own holes. Take it from me, Let Go & be at ease.. God is watching.. and He moves at the perfect time. Be patient.



Not being able to govern events, I govern myself, and apply myself to them, if they will not apply themselves to me. ~Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1588


You may not always be able to govern a particular situation, but you should always be in control of your actions. Don't allow your actions to govern you--DIRECT them yourself, through Wisdom & Love...


www.twitter.com/BellaBee_ <--that's BellaBee_ --don't forget the underscore that follows it =)

Follow Me..
I Have A Few Noteworthy Things To Share






Comments

Popular Posts