I USE TO..... (past tense)

I use to sink in sadness about it, get all worked up, real live mad about it..
But now, I look at what I've gained after taking the trash all out..
I simply kick back now, sip on a Calypso.. and just laugh about it..

It's wild because you never know the outcome of instant beginnings,
Laughters up, attractions meet, emotions pass, it all goes so fast, so fast that it's already over,
No time for statements & actions to be mended...
It's really all still a blur... I still can't remember how/when it all ended...

                                          ....Carpe Diem

                Live For Today ...


                                           But Also For The Future.....


         ....You Can't Recap Whats Already Been Done
     

                                     So Never Get Caught Relapsing.....

     
P.S..Oh, And Please Don't Shoot Me Dowwwn...


                              I've Flown Above It All....


No 'Dueces' , No Notices, No Sorry Miss Jacksons ...


                 .....This is Bee Muting You..Volumes Have Been Your Actions,

                                
         No Bad Blood & No Love Lost.........All That I Ask Of You...

                                      
Is That You RESPECT & SALUTE Me as I'm PASSING You...... ;-)





Sheena Benson (C) 2010.
                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts