Break Me Down....And Blueprint Me Please!

The title alone, simply refers to me asking God to re-mold me... But who knew that HE moves on HIS own time... and its better that you humble yourselves before HE has to do it for ya... in essence, be careful what ya ask for..you may just get it when you least expect it..

However..I'm grateful for the breakdown...the early stages of the dis-assembling of Sheena Bee...

#Life -- Curveball-like situations, thinking you know the outcome before the ball is even thrown... yeah, I'm sure you're all too familiar with these.. We think we know it all, have seen it all, or know someone who's currently going through it...so I guess you thought you had a detour route in being exempt...*ANNK* Wrong.. Its better to think you know NOTHING, than to think you know it all..b/c your true knowledge will surface in the end.. Seek Wisdom *Lesson 1*

#Motherhood -- Not much of an Epiphany here...My Daughter only sees and expects the BEST of me..and that's what she'll forever receive. I never clock out as a Mother. End of story.

#School --Being SO close to a degree.. it almost makes me mad I didn't just bang it out earlier. God has blessed me to be in the company of SO many Prominent People..SO many Connects have been established for me..I mean I've seen lavish, comfortable lives.. But I can't get those things off of a regular salary..I've been shown a few things that I KNOW I cant get w/o that piece of paper, training, hands on experience, etc. etc. ... ironically while clocking in..He also showed me NOT to ever depend on a Salary....just as you were blessed with it,,it can also be snatched away... ALWAYS give thanks..and seek God for direction *the school tip*..that's just my preference..my choice of direction, I'm aware that others road to success may not include a piece of paper. But whatever your choice of education/career may be, you can't succeed w/o first recognizing God. flat out.



#Relationships --- Whether it be with a significant other, or ya best girl/guy friend...never try SO hard to prove your loyalty... The only direction your LOYALTY should be thrown, is UPWARD *stop..think about it* Why place so much trust in Man..instead of GOD.. Do you not know that He is a jealous God?? ANYthing or ANYone that is put in front of Him WILL disappear..I mean flat out will NOT work. "In all things, TRUST God" .... crazy wild though..but you better just take my word instead of finding out the hard way.

#Social Life -- *Drops Head* ...Yeah... This may have been the Ultimate breakdown.. My Mom always told me "Sheena, People SEE something in you, they're drawn to your energy".. I never grasped the concept until it was almost too late... I've never been the type to TRY fitting in ANYwhere, for as Long as I can remember.. #realtalk . I've always done ME. BUT, in doing "Me", from time to time, the company I kept gave me a dirty mirror--I THOUGHT I was doing "ME", not changing ...But the REFLECTION wasn't as clear as it was once before.. I said this to say, Mama wasn't lying when she said "you are the company you keep" & quoted the Bible saying "evil communication currupts good manner" ... Some folks have done their dirt, screwed up to the MAX, and may just want to feed into your mis-conduct just for the heck of it.. Stay Grounded, SEEK GOD/Wisdom in all of your ways & NEVER allow your image to get foggy.. Your Reflection may not be Queaky Clean, But it never hurts to try keeping your image Polished ... I don't just cut folks off...I just 'feed em w/a long wooden spoon' as my Granny would say..some ppl are *meant* 2 be temporary  *Lesson*

Best For Last***

#RELIGION -- Anyone who knows me, knows I'm pretty much a PK.. *Please, no assumptions* I  was born & raised in the church, surrounded by well-off people, Missionaries, Ministers, Pastors, etc. ...Soo, needless to say this, but I KNOW right from wrong.. But How Many People Know The Story of The Prodigal Son ??? *waits for a response*.. yeah..so please, don't be so quick to pick up that stone, or one will fall on you. *no pun intended* I believe we're all given the rope to climb or slide down as you please. Its the Freedom given w/the Life you were Granted..If YOU end up hanging yourself in the end, you can't blame God.. *Lesson* Never stray too far from HIS Love, HIS Understanding & HIS Guidance because within this world of Change--HE is the ONLY thing Consistent.

It will happen to us all, but I, along with loved ones are able to see...they're up front & close to view the Dis-Assembling of  B. I simply asked God To Break Me Down & Blueprint Me Please ....

My Interests In Life...Have Now Elevated...And I Plan To Soar Higher With Each Second Of Breath That I'm Granted... Be More Than A Dreamer Of Change, Be Consistent In Your Choice to Remain That Way Afterwards.

So Far..So Good

I'm just anxious to see what HE has in store for me next...

Comments

  1. Wow!! Baby Girl, Well stated and how encouraging to see that directions given you weren't in vain. Keep moving upward in God. The best is yet to come. New Heights and New Gain!! Exhaust yourself in Christ Jesus, Our Lord!! Love ya' Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I heard everything you taught me...just took me some time to abide by it.. Along with you, "Experience is the Greatest Teacher".. Thanks Ma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts