Untitled...*Moth-Like*











Ever feel like you've shot ya self in the foot??
Like YOU caused yourself to become paralyzed
No longer a Need to read in between the lines....
Like, its just that time to read a Different Book???


Well, Today is that day for me..
And To Think, I thought I didn't care
Uneven slots of time were spent..
Precautions Perfectly & Purposely Positioned By Me..
No Feelings immensely invested.. SO I figured all was fair


Lesson Learned--Never attempt to trick your emotions
Feelings are birthed through thoughts and actions
And since we cannot control them,
Once They're formed, there's no retracting...


For My thoughts that I once believed were tamed...
Converted Unbeknown to me into Feelings
Too Late to react, due to my inability to subtract,
Those Notions that grew into Emotions....slowly took over me..


The Parasite Of The Mind, That later finds its way to the heart
Absorbed in past fear of the past, it Latches *click*, but on the flip....it is
Consumed & content with the recent experiences..then
Thoughts Convert Themselves To Feelings, They are now one..

No matter how you choose to reside in the state of denial...
The Truth Of The Matter Is Now Attached..


iFear Feelings Of Attachment simply Because of Its Polar Opposite
I Started To Wonder Whether or Not This Love Thing Will Ever Become a Natural Niche..
A well desired stitch within this cloth..
Yes, I Admit, "A Well Desired Stitch Within This Cloth"
Yet I'm continuously drawn to Fear
As The Visual of the Light and the Moth ....


Mic Check..
One Two...One Two... Yeah, This Thing is Definitely on


I no longer want the stage...Please Turn Off The Lights
Someone pull me from these shining Lights..
To My Subscribers, I Apologize, But Please Empathize
You See,
My Current Desire is To Be Withdrawn.....
Lights are distracting, so by subtracting,
My Reactions to Emotions Are No longer relapsing,


Lets Move Fearlessly within the Dark
Unknown to the mind where these actions will lead
All I have is "Heart" and blind emotions to steer me

I only have what I FEEL to go off of, not the view from my stage
No side comments, cut eyes, No sitting or a standing O-Va...
Not the opinions of popular groups/clicks..
Just My heart and desire for that long lost stitch..


I'm ready to be completed, Now Standing still allowing All Fears To Contract
My Conclusion is That Emotions/Love is A Sight To See Without The Light.....


I used to Love This Stage...But Y'all Can Have It Back.
No Round Of Applause Required, No Fingers That **Snap**
I used to Love This Stage...But Y'all Can Have It Back.......





Copyright © 2010 SHEENA BENSON. All Rights Reserved.


Comments

  1. Descriptive without much detail. Nice Work. A Picture well painted.

    - Vince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense. This is my favorite one.
    Keep it up Sheena ! ~Ash~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts