3 New Pieces Of Insight

::::Girls:::: I've found that there are females out here who actually find FUN in chasing after Men who are

A) Married

or

B) Involved in a "committed" relationship (and actually raise hell when their "turn" is up)..

But I've witnessed it firsthand.. And Most of them aren't at all Ugly. Which kind of boggled me to watch it all go down. Chics in the past, the ones I've witnessed were the shabby-bottom-of -the-totem-pole-face-lookin-chics that were willing to do all that YOU wouldn't JUST to steal your man.. But I've been enlightened, lol. I mean ole girl in my eye was respectable, pretty and smart. But she said its "FUN to get at other girls' Boyfriends. I have fun with it and hand him back when I've proved my point that I CAN get your Man" ....Now my eyebrows and ears reached their peaks of raising at her remark. To myself I'm looking at this chic like, maybe she forgot what she looks like....maybe there are some serious insecurity issues--or emotional, internal scars that have damaged this chic. Like seriously, the thrill---I can see that a little bit--especially when the guys girlfriend shows the slightest signs of insecureness. But even THAT doesn't justify the actions of being carried out. I guess it was the very thought that she found the urge to persue and persuade a "taken" man just for fun.. in attempt to breaking up or completely ending a relationship......led me to end all forms of communication with this chic... Because I'd be the RIGHT ONE To try that trick on. *blank but SUCH a serious face*

Ladies.....take out some "Me-time". If The MAN in your life doesn't LOVE you enough to Respect you as if it is a Full Time Job--Please Invest in YOURSELF TODAY, and LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. Seriously, I mean, write down what makes up your Value as a Woman, all Positive Qualities, Goals Met and Acheived.....if your List is Low....Please find a Self-Esteem Book at your Nearest Barnes and Nobles and Get To Work ! *No Laughs* Because Trust me----Behavior like that WiLL eventually bring you into the Headlines of CNN. Seriously. If you haven't ran across the Fed Up Wife YET, trust and Believe that you WILL. And I can't say that even GOD will be the one to run to your rescue the quickest.. Bite the WRONG Apple--Suffer From Its Poison....




::::HIV:::: This is like something that went from a regular viewed topic straight to HD or 3-D ! Slowly but surely Our Community in Specific is seems to the Bulls Eye on the Dart Chart.





::::Men:::: You Play a huge role in the initiation of cheating. "Aw baby, she was just flirting...it was harmless" Boy BOOM, realize the Real Lies that are sufacing here. But as most of you--You only notice what you want. But I bet this next line will make ya 'long john pause' forreal.....

The next time a pretty face slides across your way Or waist... you better have an HIV test ready for her "cute self"... Because if you failed to accept this before, allow me to reintroduce the fact that no one walks around with a sticker that Reads "Hello..My Name is HIV" . So before you risk it all just to catch that good ole relieved feeling, hold off and re-evaluate your hasty decision.

I say this all because "Hurt People", REALLY do "Hurt People" This Issue is REAL. I'm to the point where shiiii I'm just NOT gettin down. I value my LIFE. And nobodys 15 minutes to MY FAME just isn't worth dying Slowly Internally from the Inside Out.

The Most recent story I read on it is what took me over the edge. I read it on http://www.thefreshxpress.com/ . A Chic was infected with HIV and didn't know it supposedly and gave it to her dude. Well long story short--he shot her. And when the Police Asked why...he simply responded with "She gave me HIV"...well dang. I KNOW MY STATUS. Do YOU??

Go look at these statistics -------->>>> www.avert.org/usa-race-age.htm .
We are pretty much killing ourselves off ONE by a MILLION at a time.... If its not DRUGS and VIOLENCE..its this damned HIV... C'MONNNNN PEOPLE... Stop the games, its YOUR LIFE you're playing with. If you're not concerned about YOURS, then attempt to bring yourself to care about the well-being of others.

I find the biggest problem is that No One Really Wants to KNOW......wtf.. are you kidding me. How is it that you gotta know when

****Or If Your Signifigant Other is "eye-ing other people"

*****The Latest J's Come Out

******The Newest Version of an iPhone/Blackberry comes out

********When Your Bills Are Due (for the few of us that are responsible)

......But you just can't find the time, strength or courage to take a test that will tell you whether or not you'll die tomorrow or not... I mean seriously. Please do not make **ANY** advances towards me unless you are Wrapped in the Security of

SANITY

SELF
&
KNOWING YOUR *STATUS*

I have a Child who was given to me by GOD to raise til (and even beyond) the last moment she takes her breathe (God Forbid). And umm I'll be damned if I allow myself to be so hung up on emotions to the point where I don't direct your "cute self" to the clinic. Hell, to make you comfortable, I'll JOIN YOU !

High-Strung?? Nah--I personally could give TWO of Em for how you may perceive me after saying all of this. Its a Topic that a great portion of our Country is affected by, yet too few speak on it. ...I'm just Saying, besides having the Fear of the Lord, the fear of dying over unprotected Sex is ranked directly underneath it. So with that being said---GET YOUR "CUTE" LIL SELF UP AND GET TO THE NEAREST DOCTORS OFFICE...or simply make preparations for your Funeral. Sorry to be so cut-throat. But Aye, the truth hurts.

Comments

Popular Posts