Yup, I'm a FAN! SO! =)


**Ahh, although His Talent is Far from mines

I seek the day that I become as lyrically inclined

So Thought Provoking, As it strokes the creativity in my Mind***





It's crazy, because swear I was never a Rap Fan at the least. I mean, maybe a few of Pac's lyrics from back in a day, a couple of B.I.G's lyrics, but that was it. I didn't like the messages the majority of them sent, I didn't like the vibe at all. But of course, the one that caught my attention was Jay. I'm like "This Guy calls himself Hov, God of the MC??" Let me see what this is about!


Why am I so amped?! Like My Mom doesn't understand, I had so tell her its the way he places his words. The Word Play. Its just heavy


"Now success was like lust, she's good to the touch She's good for the moment but she's never enough


Everybodys had her, she’s nothing like V But success is all I got, unfortunately


But I'm burning down the block, hoping in and out of V But something tells me, there is much more to see


Before I get killed, cause I can't get robbed

So before me, success and death ménage I gotta get lost,


I gotta find V We gotta be together, to make history"


``````````````````````````````````````````````````

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

***Blueprint III September 11, 2009***

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

`````````````````````````````````````````````````


Tickets on Sale for the October 28th Concert @ Schottensteins Arena @ 7:30 pm.........


Cop yours September 08, 2009 starting at 10:00AM


Don't be the one hearing about it, BE the One actually Experiencing it!....LOL

Comments

Popular Posts