Re-Vamp in more of a Literary Sense

It's much more than words, its much more than rhyming, word play, etc. It's crazy sometimes as I sit down and actually map these words out to Reality. What you read and see on this page isn't anywhere near the deep end of my talent, creativity or thoughts... Its merely a taste, something vibrant, something to show you all a different side of me.

Oh, but wait, because what I'm working towards will blow the minds of many--few will be offended. I love writing. I actually need to run to B&N like now to start back up on my reading. Its so electric, and sure you can expand your mind set, your vocab and so forth.. But gaining more knowledge--now thats elating!

Think about it; if you're invited to dinner, and Politics is the subject--are you able to say more than this: "My President is Black" ? Or will you be able to actually go into depth and speak of the National World Wide Issues that are soon to impact your loved ones if proper action isn't taken in a timely matter. Will you be able to speak on how there is literally no face for our generation, and how you'd like to be apart of the movement to save it? ? I mean---I'm just saying.

Not venting, just thinking. I just seek to be more than what I appear--better, smarter, wiser, the whole nine. And believe it or not, I want the same for you and those around me. One person can't change a City, Community, a Life by themselves--everything seems to be a team effort (as corny as it sounds). No one made it anywhere by themselves alone. I want to be Successful and I want the same for those in my circle and those far from it.

If you're the only thing shining--it won't be too long before someone else wants the light and snatches yours.. So, you might as well start today, shed whatever light it is that you have wherever and how ever you can. Everyone loves the Man who gives Back, and for that Supporters and Followers will continue to uplift your movement and engage in it accordingly so.


***********
(Side thought)
***********
I wonder if you TRULEY believe that your innermost desires and dreams can come to the light, and live?? I wonder how many people you truley have in your "circle" promote your dreams, assist in the Blueprint of your future in the making?? Someone you don't go mute when you speak of things you wnat to do to give BACK to your community in positive ways other than a Free Drink before 12am on the weekends? Someone who devine purpose in life is to make your thoughts, and vision manifest to Nations.... Sometimes I just Wonder, are your friends there for the ride or for the Journey. Nothing like a Strong Team. Nothing or No one can defeat its purpose. I just wonder,,
***********

It's possible.....but as my Granny would say "Faith without Works is Nothing" So when you're serious about Re-Vamping--please reach out. Involve as many as possible in the Re-Vamping of our Generation. Not just that corny "yes we can" or "yes we will" , but seriously--just put yuor words into action. Be consistent. If not--maybe you will when I get my project up and running. Maybe then more people will start running after their dreams and stop jogging in place..Maybe then..

Read, People Read! Feed your Souls, feed your minds, and be FULL of Knowledge and Wisdom

Comments

Popular Posts