*****((((Watch and Observe))))****


So, Like where do I begin,


I haven't seen it all, but somehow,


I can call how this will end





You start off from a far, Observing and Reporting, Doing your Research First
You're much more obvious than you think..
Trying to figure her out--She seems to be a Gift and a Curse


She's defined by her Worth
Not by the Sneaks and Pumps on her Feet,
Not the Brand of her Purse
Familiar with the dark and light of Life,
Yet she's No stranger to Church....

Whoa--whoaa, they said you're feeling yourself,
I choose to disagree; Listen to me now--so that you will agree..

My Confidence came about not by my Reflection
But More So by what I'm Worth
And I know you're thinking Wealth
Shallow Minds--mores so of a derivitive of Respect for Self

Ok, I'm done. lol. We're not to toot our own horns,
The Bible said "Don't Boast of Tomorrow"
You know NOT what is to be born.....

So I stay Silent, while I'm Sleeping with my Vision
Smiling at my Blueprint
I know what is to come, so
I'm Smirking behind my thick tint

Keep you all on your toes,
Watch and Observe
Watch how I treat my Friends
How offer help to my Foes....

I'm sure I haven't seen it all,
And thereis MUCH more to Learn,
But Watch how LOYAL I am
Watch Where I Place my FAM....

So when it all falls down,
When they all fall down
I swear, iPray and iPray, I am no where around
Because the very ones who once* came to mind first,
Were the ones continuously pulling me down
They saw potential maturing, but yet they pulled me down



So when that day DOES come and it shall, that you begin to die of thirst
Think back on how you Watched and Observed
And wished upon me many curses......
Think of how you could've helped, but yet you chose to Hurt me
Think on how you became the ammunition for these Verses.........

Dang--the Ole Familiar Snake in the Yard..
Watching, and Observing
And although I cut, cut and cut
Your lack of Security and Loyalty kept you Lurking and Lurking

So when it all falls down, Pray that I am nowhere to be found...
When your Well Runs Dry, and you're left staring at my Wealth
Think NOT that you'll drink from my Stream,
I'm Sorry--"I Can't Help"---


My Goodness---sO tell me Now, What all Was it Worth
Was it Worth receiving Me as a Gift and a Curse??



Forgive and Forget, This is what you say to me..

Let Go And Let God, is what they say when they Pray for Me..

 
Whew..I'm in Zoning-Zoning mode,
 
Writing is my Self Control....




Copr. Sheena A. Benson. 2009





Comments

Popular Posts