Built Through Battles

You are Built By Your Battles And Promoted Through Persecution. No Man is Born in Greatness...

With that said, I mean, I'm no Motivational Speaker, but I love to promote Self Awareness, and the Confidence of those I truley care about. So, no matter how bad you think your current sitituation is, know this--theres always someone else out there who is in worse shape than you.

Put it like this, your struggles, your tears, every blow you've taken from life, for every jab or strong hits you've thrown back...its Building you. "he won't put more on you than you can bear" And from the things I've witnessed...not only do I know that I'm built Ford Tough, but the things I see--man God must've made some to endure the worst.. I look and ask God "Why? Why would you allow these people to go through so much? Can't you see they're hurting, their tears, are you not catching them anymore?" But when you're set amongst the rest to witness what they go through, its kinda like a warning before destruction I guess... I guess--I'm guessing he allows people to endure through the fire to be a living Testimony...live through a situation by Gods Mercys to Mentor and Prevent another life/lives from taking the same path.. I look at myself sometimes, and the stuff I may complain about in a days timeframe ain't nothing compared to those amongst me.

Every struggle is different, we're all fighting and taking blows for something. .I just wanted to drop this with the ones I Love and Care dearly for... Every tear dropped is noticed by God.. **Every Problem Has a Gift Clenched Within Its Fist**

lol....no Motivational Speaker as of now, but to my Loved Ones---this one goes out to you.

You are Built By Your Battles And Promoted Through Persecution. No Man is Born in Greatness...We all have a destination geared towards success, some roads may just may be longer than others... Just know *when* you make it, your Success is way heavier--more people will respect you, not only because you will SPEAK the TRUTH, but because the things God has allowed you to press through, is something that thousands will relate to.... <3

Sheen B. *
Muah*

Comments

Popular Posts